20 Apr 10 Socially Responsible Companies – EARTH DAY 2017
My life’s mission is to create beautiful spaces for my clients so they can indulge in extraordinary experiences at home. Home is sacred, right? It’s the place we share with our loved ones. It’s where we go to rest and restore our minds and bodies. We wouldn’t dream of allowing our homes to become polluted and toxic so I believe our standards should be just as high for the HOME we all share…..our beautiful planet.
I feel so great when I am investing with brands and companies that practice social responsibility. According to Forbes, the below companies are kicking bootie when it comes to incorporating business practices that protect our planet. Bravo to these companies!
- Walt Disney
- Johnson & Johnson
Below are a few of my personal favorite socially responsible companies:
- Chipotle (This is the only fast food place I eat at.)
- Panera Bread (They donate unsold baked goods, and started the Panera Bread Foundation, that works with organizations like Feeding America.)
- Urban Decay (Sponsor of the Global Women’s Rights Awards, which are given each year to people who have advanced female rights and highlighted the injustices women deal with because of their sex.)
- Josie Maran (Beauty–This brand’s slogan is “luxury with a conscience.”)
- Whole Foods (Their company’s core values include “caring about our communities and our environment.” )
For this EARTH DAY weekend I hope you get out and enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds us! For you SoCal peeps, it’s going to be a super warm weekend, perfect for the pool or beach. Enjoy! Xo